Type:fig extract powder
Part:Fruit or Leaf
Extraction Type:Solvent Extraction
Packaging:Drum, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
Latin Name:Ficus carica L.
Appearance:yellowish brown fine powder
Certificate:ISO9001 FDA BV
Particle size:100% through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria:≤1000cfu/g
Product name: Fig Extract Powder
Latin Name: Ficus carica L.
Part of the Plant Used: Fruit or Leaf
Product Specification: 10:1 15:1
Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
Extract Method: TLC
1. Control and lower blood pressure, lower sugar levels in the blood, and the dietary fiber lowers harmful cholesterol.
2. Preventing the build up of plaque in arteries and veins (atherosclerosis).
3. Help the heart to function normally.
4. Prevents calcium loss, promote bone density and strength. Bone fragility leads to brittleness and thinning of the bones, eventually leading to osteoporosis and/or arthritis
5. Reduce the risk of breast cancer.
6. Beneficial for iron deficient anemic individuals, menstruating, pregnant and lactating women.
7. It also has anti septic and emollient properties, making it an excellent home remedy for skin care, fresh mashed figs applied on skin not only cleanses it, but helps in curing acne and pimples.
8. Laxative effect and contain many antioxidants.
Suitable for the crowd
suitable for majority of the people.
Indigestion, loss of appetite, hyperlipidemia, hypertension, coronary heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer patients, constipation are suitable for consumption.
Certificate of Analysis
100% through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
To learn more of FAQ，please click here
To learn more about us,please click here