Product name: β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide
Other Name: NMN
Appearance: White powder
CAS No.: 1094-61-7
Test method: HPLC
Grade: Health-care product
Introduction of Beta-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide(NMN):
Nicotinamide mononucleotide ("NMN", "NAMN", and "β-NMN") is a nucleotide derived from ribose and nicotinamide. Like nicotinamide riboside, NMN is a derivative of niacin, and humans have enzymes that can use NMN to generate nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NADH).
1. The proper digestion and absorption of protein and fat;
2. To help in the essential amion acid tryptophan is converted to nicotinic acid;
3. To prevent all kinds of nerves, skin diseases;
4. Alleviate vomiting;
5. Promote the nucleic acid Synthesis, to prevent the aging of tissues and organs;
6. Lower the result of taking antidepressants caused by dry mouth and dysuria
9. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
7. Slow night muscle spasms, cramps paralysis and other symptoms of hand,foot and neuritis;
8. Is the natural the diuretic.
10. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
11. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6;
12. Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome.
Certificate of Analysis
Total microbial count