English name: Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Latin Name: Garcinia Cambogia.
Active ingredients: Hydroxycitric acid
Specification: 50% 60% 95%
CAS No.: 90045-23-1
Molecular forula: C6H8O8
Molecular Weight: 208.1
Use Part: fruit
Mesh size: 80 Mesh
Test Method: HPLC
Garcinia Cambogia is attracting attention because of its anti-obesity effect. Humans began to study it decades ago, and the active ingredients and structure have gradually become clear, and they have been used as diet foods. The main active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid on the peel, and the main role of hydroxycitric acid is to hinder the synthesis of fat. When people ingest sugar, they are broken down into glucose, transported into the muscles and converted into heat. However, if the amount of calories intake is greater than the amount consumed, excess glucose is converted to fat and stored, which is why obesity. If the garcinia fruit is ingested before the meal, it can prevent the conversion of glucose into fat, and promote its conversion to glycogen, which is more easily used as calories, thus preventing obesity.
In addition, Garcinia Cambogia can also stimulate the center of satiety, making it difficult for people to have an empty stomach, and the amount of food will naturally decrease; and the Garcinia Cambogia has no other side effects, and it is not easy to rebound after losing weight. Garcinia Cambogia is the most popular diet food in the United States, and it is also very popular in Japan.
Certificate of Analysis
Offwhite fine powder
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored
1. It inhibits the accumulation of fat as a result of consumption of carbohydrates and sugar.
2. It activates the process of thermogenesis.
3. It neutralizes the function of the enzyme ATP citrate lyase, thus lowers the fat and cholesterolaccumulation.
4. It increases serotonin level (a neurotransmitter) and reduces the appetite.
5. It inhibits the lipid and fatty acid synthesis and lowers the synthesis of triglyserides and LDL.
6. It promotes the glycogen storage in liver and muscles.
To learn more of FAQ，please click here
To learn more about us,please click here