Extraction Type: Liquid-Solid Extraction
Packaging: Bottle, Can, Drum, Glass Container, Mason Jar, Plastic Container, Vacuum Packed
Place of Origin: Shaanxi, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: JinTai
Model Number: 100% Nature
Appearance: Red Brown
Test Method: HPLC UV
Function: Health Proctect
Application: Food Supplement
Shelf life: 2 Years
Storage: Dry Container
Latin Name:Pinus massoniana L.
Part Used: Inner Bark
Source of Plant: China
Active Ingredients:Proanthocyanidins (monomers, oligomers, polymers)
The pine bark extract group had a significant reduction in hyperactivity and improved attention, visual-motor coordination, and concentration, whereas there were no positive effects noted in the placebo group. One month after pine bark extract treatment ceased, patients had recurrence of symptoms. Treatment was not significantly effective for girls in contrast to boys, but there were only 6 girls in the pine bark extract group.
1. The role of anti-pathogenic microorganisms Cnidium in the test tube against flocculent epidermal bacteria, gypsum-like bacillus, sphaerobacteria. Newcastle virus cultured on chicken embryos can prolong the life of chicken embryos for 6 hours. 3. Cnidium extract (1:2) has a strong killing effect on vaginal trichomoniasis in vitro. However, it has also been reported that with liver extract as a medium, 10% and 20% of Cnidium decoction has no killing effect or very weak effect on vaginal trichomoniasis.
2. Sex Hormone-like Effect Continuously subcutaneous injection of Cnidium ethanol extract in mice for 32 days can prolong estrus and shorten estrus, and can cause estrus in ovariectomized mice, and increase ovarian and uterine weight. 4. The method of increasing the weight of the prostate, seminal vesicle and levator ani muscle ( mice ) proves that the extract of Cnidium has an androgenic effect. No corrosive effect on rabbit vaginal mucosa.
3. Killing sperm The Cnidium extract powder is formulated into a 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40% suspension with physiological saline, and allowed to stand at room temperature for 48 hours, 200 rpm. After 10 minutes, the supernatant was filtered and stored at 4 °C. Using the drug to observe the spermicidal effect, it can be seen that the spermicidal effect increases with the concentration of the drug solution, and the minimum effective concentration for inhibiting human sperm in 20 seconds is 30%. Each milliliter of semen is mixed with different doses of Cnidium extract powder. The minimum effective dose for inhibiting sperm activity is 250-300 mg. As shown in the experiment, Cnidium may become a vaginal contraceptive.
4. Anti-allergic reaction Animal experiments show that: Cnidium acetate extract has strong antihistamine effect. Can significantly antagonize histamine, chronic reaction substances, 2% egg white caused by intestinal muscle contraction. 2. Osthole is administered to mice and has a strong inhibitory effect on passive skin allergic reactions in mice. 3. Intraperitoneal injection of osthole can inhibit the degranulation of rat peritoneal mast cells induced by trichosanthin.
5. Antiarrhythmic effect The water extract of Cnidium has preventive effects on chloroform-induced ventricular fibrillation, calcium chloride-induced rat ventricular fibrillation and aconitine-induced arrhythmia in rats. Has obvious therapeutic effects. This indicates that the Cnidium water extract has an antiarrhythmic effect. It can effectively counter the ectopic rhythm of aconitine promoting sodium channel opening and accelerating Na+ influx. It is suggested that the extract of Cnidium monnieri can significantly inhibit the Na+ and Ca++ influx of myocardial cell membrane, and thus exert anti-arrhythmia effect.
6. Effects on the respiratory system Studies have shown that: Cnidium has a strong bronchodilating effect, and osthole can increase the lung perfusion of guinea pigs, which is stronger than aminophylline. 3. The total coumarin of Cnidium sinensis is administered to guinea pigs, which can prolong the asthma attack time of guinea pig induced by histamine phosphate and acetylcholine chloride. In vitro experiments showed that the total coumarin of Cnidium has a strong antagonistic effect on histamine-induced contraction of isolated guinea pig trachea. The above effects can be blocked by propranolol and have no effect on the heart rate and blood pressure of anesthetized animals, suggesting that the total coumarin of Cnidium may selectively excite the β2 receptor on the bronchial smooth muscle, producing antispasmodic and antiasthmatic effects. The total coumarin of Cnidium can be administered to mice, which can significantly increase the phenol red emission, suggesting that this product has a strong sputum effect.
7. Local anesthetic effect Cnidium decoction alcohol solution (100%) has a complete block effect on the action potential of isolated sciatic nerve. Its intensity is the same as that of 10% procaine. It can restore normal conduction function after stopping. It has an infiltration anesthetic effect on guinea pigs, which can be enhanced by adrenaline hydrochloride, but the local anesthetic time is shorter than 10% procaine; there is spinal anesthesia effect on rabbits, but no surface anesthesia effect on rabbit cornea. .
8. Anti-mutagenic effect The experiment shows that the water-soluble extract of Cnidium has strong anti-mutagenic properties. It has strong anti-mutagenic effect on the acarcinating agent aflatoxin B1; it can reduce the frequency of SCE (sex chromosome exchanging chromosomes) induced by dantidine and cyclophosphamide; the mice induced by cyclophosphamide The chromosomal aberration and micronucleus of bone marrow cells have an antagonistic effect, and with the increase of the dose of Cnidium extract, the distortion rate and micronucleus cell rate decrease gradually.
Certificate of Analysis
Red Brown Powder
100%through 80 mesh
95%Soluble in water
Total of bacteria
To learn more of FAQ，please click here
To learn more about us,please click here